6 Product Staples for an Improved Shopping List
This company donates 50% of their profits to help build toilets for those in need (waste management is a huge health issue in many third-world communities). Their toilet paper is made from 100% bamboo and sugarcane fiber to save water, carbon emissions, and trees. In my experience, this paper stays together better than traditional paper.
- 50% of profits help build toilets for those in need
- Made of sustainable, environmentally-friendly bamboo and sugarcane fiber
- Toilet paper, paper towels, and tissue
- Soft and strong
- For every product purchased, Hand in Hand donates one bar of soap & one month of clean water to a child in need.
- Vegan, sourced using ethical & environmentally friendly methods, and hand-crafted and packaged in the USA.
- Buy soap, candles, lip balm, hand soap, lotion, and sugar scrub
- Now available at Target.
- For every item you purchase, an item will be donated to a classroom in need
- Free shipping on orders over $25.
- One stop shop for notebooks, pencils, pens, paper, staplers, scissors, folders, binders, paint, glue, pencil cases, even shoe laces and water bottles.
For every bar of soap you purchase, a bar of soap is given to someone in need. Available at Target, WalMart, Kroger, Publix, Walgreens, and Meijer.
- Bar soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and hand soap
- EDTA, Paraben, petrochemical, SLS, and crueltry-free
- A certified B Corporation
- Products made in the USA
Socks are the most requested item at homeless shelters. For every pair of socks purchased, Bombas will donate a pair to a homeless shelter. They spent 2 years on research and development to completely redesign socks for the most comfortable, durable sock you’ve ever worn. Plenty of colors and styles. Use this link to save 20% on your first purchase.
- A pair of socks is donated for every pair of socks purchased
- 2 years worth of research designing the perfect sock
- Plenty of cuts and colors for every style
I was thrilled to discover an alternative to plastic wrap. Bee’s wrap is a unique reuseable food wrap made of organic cotton with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- Washable, reusable, and compostable alternative to plastic wrap.
- Colorful designs and multiple sizes
- Product materials and packaging are organic, sustainable, and plastic-free
- Green America certified business
Aside from the company website’s themselves, I found the following websites important resources in creating this post.