Anti-Fungal Aromatherapy Foot Spray
- 1 oz. witch hzael I use Thayers Rose Petal variety
- 0.5 oz. rubbing alcohol
- 35 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
- 15 drops ginger essential oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops cypress essential oil
- Add witch hazel and rubbing alcohol to a small spray bottle. I like to save old bottles so I can reuse them for DIY products like this. If you don't have an old cosmetic bottle you can re-use, you can purchase bottles here.
- Add each essential oil. I find this combination of essential oils to be an invigorating blend, but if you don't have the essential oils listed here, mix and match your own combination. All of the essential oils here have anti-fungal properties. If you don't have the oils listed here, geranium, cedarwood, clove, chamomile, lemongrass, rosemary, pine, eucalyptus, and grapefruit seed extract are all anti-fungal and pleasant smelling alternatives.